Prakrati wahane has got God’s gift in the from of music. Born on 9th June 1999 in Sikandra-Waraseoni (M.P.). She started taking training of music from her father. Shri Lokesh Wahane. She made her debut at an early age of eight and since then is pursuing the traditional music training as a devoted artist. She is whole heartedly devoted to santoor and presently under the guidance of her father Shri Lokesh Wahane who is also a Master of Santoor & Ustad Shahid Pravezji and Tabla Maestro (Talyogi) Pt. Suresh Talvarkarji (Pune). Prakratis tradition and style of playing is unmatched. It is characterized by a rare phenomena of purity of Raga. Gayaki and Tantrakari Ang.
Contribution and Achievements :-
- Abhinav kala Parishad, Bhopal (2010).
- Late Vikasanand Jayanti Dharmpuri (2010).
- Sant Yogiraj Hari. All Indias Men Music Festival Ujjain (2010).
- International Kalavart Nyas Festival, Ujjain (2010).
- Sanskar Bharti Kala Samman Ujjain (2011).
- Golden Jubilee AARCO Festival, Chandigarh (2011).
- Philosophy Seminar Ujjain (2011).
- NCPA Bombay (2011).
- Bhuddha Festival Nagpur (2012)
- South Central Zone Bilaspur
- Kamaldevi Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Raipur
- Vikasanand Ashram, Nagpur & Jabalpur
- Aadi Mahotsav, Mandla (2015 & 2016)
- Shodashi – Abhinav Kala Parishad, Bhopal (2016)